Monday, July 11, 2011

Introduction

Hi Y'all!!! My name is ErinWeninger and I am super excited to start my first blog. Yes, I am a bit behind the curve here but hey, better late than never. I am pursuing a Social Sciences and Speech endorsements and cannot wait to get deeper into our individual content areas. My all time favorite food is homemade stove-top popcorn. But being raised in a German household, as far as meals go, the best way to reach my soul is with good old fashioned hearty German grub. If anyone ever wants to make a trip to Gustav's with me I am always down for fondue. So that's a little bit about me!

1 comment:

  1. Y'all? I didn't realize people from small towns utilize the southern twang. I love Gustav's as well; especially the nights when they hire the accordion player.

    Did your boyfriend use fondant on that cake?

    ReplyDelete